What I think works well at St. Peter's C of E Primary School?
October 2016 Parental Survey
- ‘There is a real, positive, friendly feel to the school.’
- ‘It’s lovely to feel involved in what the school is doing and what the children are learning.’
- ‘The staff are all very committed and deserve recognition for their time and efforts.’
- ‘We really like that the teacher and head mistress are all very approachable.’
- ‘We are really pleased with the school. We think ‘Read, Write Inc’ is fantastic!’
- ‘Read, Write Inc is great, seems to be having a positive impact.’
- ‘We really enjoy the TASC projects.’
- ‘Teacher/parent relations.’
- ‘My child feels truly valued and cared for in Mrs Green’s class.’
- ‘Positivity is nurtured, creativity too = children seem to be happy in the school.’
- ‘Children get on well as a group; they support each other and achieve more collectively.’
- ‘We like the recognition of positive behaviour and academic and other student achievements.’
- ‘We feel the awards encourage our daughter’s learning.’
- School website, newsletters and text messages are much improved.’
- ‘Our daughter loves every minute of school and has learnt so much in so little time.’
- ‘There is a wide range of after school activities available.’
- ‘Having a Breakfast Club is fantastic … the children enjoy it too.’
- ‘We are really happy with all aspects of the school.’
- ‘I have a very high regard for the school and the teaching staff across the board – being able to approach staff with any concerns or questions has always put me at ease.’
- ‘It’s lovely to feel involved in what the school is doing and what the children are learning. Talks to discuss new initiatives and teaching tools such as Read, Write Inc were very much appreciated. Also the opportunity to buy home packs was great… I have personally felt very honoured recently to be invited to Collective Worship to share in my child’s achievement of attaining a certificate for hard work and self-discipline – it was wonderful to be able to share his ‘moment’ with him… I have a very high regard for the school and the teaching staff across the board – being able to approach staff with any concerns or questions has always put me at ease. Thank you.’
- ‘I think you’re doing a great job. Keep up the good work’.
OFSTED Parent View
If you are a parent or carer of a child at the school, you can register your views about St. Peter's on OFSTED's Parent View website at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/. Please bring any concerns to the school's attention first. Thank you.
There was an error processing this content (the page or topic was not found).