Our school uniform comprises of the following:
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the School logo
- White polo shirt, formal long or short sleeve shirt or blouse
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Shoes should be in a black, flat style for both boys and girls. Please do not send your child to school in trainers.
- Socks or tights should be white, grey, blue or black.
- In summer, blue and white gingham dresses may be worn.
- Hair bands, grips and bobbles should be plain in school colours please.
- No jewellery should be worn in school. In the case of pierced ears, ear-rings should be studs. These must be removed by your child for P.E. and swimming for reasons of health and safety. Members of the school staff are not allowed to remove or replace ear-rings.
- Nail varnish should not be worn in school.
- It is requested that haircuts and styles be appropriate for school. Please could children refrain from having their hair dyed unnatural colours or shaved into patterns.
For P.E., children require:
- Navy blue polo shirt with the School logo on
- Navy blue shorts
- Blue tracksuits may be worn for outdoor P.E. lessons during cooler weather.
For swimming lessons, children require:
- Swimming trunks (not shorts) for boys
- One-piece swimming costume (no bikinis) for girls
- Navy blue swimming hat - available from Anita Turner
Please ensure that all P.E. and swimming kit is sent into school in a named bag.
St. Peter's school uniform is now available from Uniform Direct in Gainsborough.
Their address is: 9, Market Place, Gainsborough DN21 2BL
Phone number: 01427 616105
Sweatshirts from £6.99
Cardigans from £8.99
Polo shirts from £4.99